‘Come for a Walk’ – Walking group begins again – Monday September 10th and Friday September 14th
Join us Fridays @9:30am for an hour neighbourhood walk. Weekly readings will be provided for discussion.
Exercise your Body
The benefits of walking are numerous. Walking can help you:
- Lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the “bad” cholesterol)
- Raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the “good” cholesterol)
- Lower your blood pressure
- Reduce your risk of or manage type 2 diabetes
- Manage your weight
- Improve your mood
- Stay strong and fit (Mayo Clinic Health Newsletter)
Contact Karen Bowles @ 924-0725 Ext 29 for more info and/or to sign up.